Health and Safety Policy
CAS Interiors Inc. recognizes that every worker has a right to a working environment that is not detrimental to his or her health, safety and wellbeing. CAS Interiors Inc. is committed to the creation of a safe working environment, which is to a practicable extent; free from health, safety and environmental hazards.
CAS Interiors Inc. achieves this by:
- following recognized good practice;
- effecting and maintaining procedures to be read and adhered to by all employees, associates & sub-trades;
- complying with applicable laws and regulations;
- providing and maintaining awareness of relevant health and safety issues amongst all employees, associates & sub-trades;
- providing the appropriate tools, protective equipment & documentation;
- carrying out audits on a regular basis and taking appropriate corrective action; measuring safety performance where conditions make this appropriate;
- giving awards and recognition to encourage exceptional safety achievements;
- seeking continual improvement in all health and safety related matters.
CAS Interiors Inc. stipulates that everyone has the obligation to stop and correct any unsafe act or condition.