1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only collect personal information from you, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc., which you have provided voluntarily to us. This may be as a result of completing a registration form, subscribing to email notifications, updating your personal information, submitting a survey, providing us feedback, sending us an email, requesting information or a product or service, or purchasing a product or service, etc. Please do not provide us with your personal information if you do not wish us to collect and use it.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with access to the Website;
- to customize your experience;
- to deliver a product or service offered through the Website;
- to complete a purchase; and,
- to send you regular email newsletters, informing you about new features, promotions, special offers, products or services, or changes to services; you may opt out of receiving these email newsletters by changing your preferences in your personal profile.
2. COLLECTION OF OTHER INFORMATION
In order to provide the services you want and to allow you to have a more personalized experience when you visit the Website, we would like to understand your interests. We obtain this through feedback, surveys, reading your comments and by collecting data on which areas of the Website are the most popular. Site visitation data is identified by your IP address.
receive cookies. A tracking image is an image placed on a web page that is designed to allow us to monitor visitors to the Website.
The information collected by cookies and tracking images includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet, operating system, IP address, browsing patterns on the Website and your geographical location.
3. DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may provide third parties with certain aggregated, anonymous data about your use of the Website. It will not include information that could personally identify you. We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, requests by regulatory bodies, to operate the Website and/or to protect ourselves and others.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are totally committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. We have put security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information in our possession. We recommend you never share your password with anyone and always log out and close your browser when you leave the Website.
While we do our best to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or use of the Website. We protect your personal information from unauthorized access or use by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption protocol on selected parts of the Website.
5. CHANGING OR ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION